Michael has 30 years of trading experience, all on the NYSE Floor.
- Started out as a trading assistant with Kidder Peabody & Co.
- Lead broker with JPMorgan Securities (1996-2000)
- Joined Neil Catania in 2000 as a Partner at Robbins & Henderson LLC (One of the largest direct access providers on the trading floor)
- Co-founded MND Partners in 2004 along with Neil Catania
- Merged with Peak 6 Investments in 2009 and subsequently joined the TJM team in 2013
- Currently co-manages the TJM floor operation and is also the Compliance Officer (TJM is one of the largest Institutional Floor operations and is an Agency-only firm that also trades in Fixed Income and Convertible Securities)
- Was a 2 time Floor official and is currently serving as a Floor Governor
- President of the Floor Members Emergency Fund, a fraternal organization that assists Floor members with errors
- Registrations: Series 7, 55, 63, 4, 24, 14
- Education: BS Business Administration, Marist College
Direct Dial: 212.742.1740